Can you build and scale a GovTech SaaS sales operation?
Civera is an early-stage software startup in Central Square, Cambridge that’s on a mission to make government more transparent and accountable. We love what we do, we have fun doing it, and we’re looking for new talent to scale up our sales and marketing efforts.
Our ground-breaking software platform has the potential to become the nation’s most popular tool for citizens to find election and ballot question results, and for government agencies to revolutionize the way they serve public requests for this vital information. The tool has already been selected by seven U.S. states and our goal is to expand into all other states, counties, and municipal governments — with your help.
Who are we looking for? You are an outside sales and marketing executive with experience in government technology and an interest in voting and democracy. You know how to build and run a sales operation to market and sell an enterprise-level product to top decision-makers to further their organization’s mission, save them money, and boost their productivity. You are focused on goals and results, and continually improving your processes to ensure you are hitting your targets. You can show us a track record of work experience where you consistently meet and exceed expected sales goals.
- Manage and run end-to-end sales cycles to government markets, and own all aspects of the sales process.
- Meet and/or exceed annual sales quota by closing deals and developing territory plans.
- Plan, execute and close deals that contribute to the company’s financial and strategic objectives
- Expand business by building a long-term strategic relationships with customers
- Utilize sales enablement tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, etc.) for prospecting, communicating and executing on sales strategies
- Be entrepreneurial — stay current with industry news to develop marketing initiatives and to attract prospects
- 5+ years of B2B or government sales experience
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Demonstrated success closing deals
- Experience creating and delivering effective marketing content
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education)
- Prior elections sales experience preferred, but not required
Base salary and commissions commensurate with experience and demonstrated success, and health benefits. Rapid advancement, including bonuses and periodic compensation increases, is intended for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Civera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org