Civera is an early-stage software startup that’s on a mission to make government more transparent and accountable. We love what we do, we have fun doing it, and we’re looking for a versatile ReactJS Developer with UX chops to keep us innovating far into the future.
Our ground-breaking software has the potential to become the nation’s most popular tool for citizens to find election results and understand money in politics, and for government agencies to revolutionize the way they serve public requests for this vital information. Our tool is already launched or in progress in seven US states and is poised to conquer other state, county, and municipal governments, and other countries — but we need your help.
- Develop responsive web-based UI to support multiple viewports.
- Use CSS frameworks, e.g. Bootstrap
- Write performant data access layer code
- Develop libraries and reusable code
- Design and develop using security best practices
- Support development of designs and wireframes
- Interact with functional owners to elicit requirements for effective UX
- Translate wireframes and designs into good quality code
- Design relational database models
- Utilize DevOps toolset to execute project using Agile Methodologies
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies and participate in internal & external technology communities.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Demonstrated aptitude for extensible and scalable web application architecture
- Experience with LAMP stack a plus
- Experience in front-end UI/UX design
- Experience developing and interacting with APIs
- Experience developing applications with relational database back-ends
- Experience using Confluence, Jira, and Git
- 4-year college degree (or equivalent experience)
Salary range: commensurate with experience and skills. Rapid advancement, health benefits, flexible schedule, and paid time off included.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Civera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org