Do you have a passion for democracy?
Civera is an early-stage software startup in Central Square, Cambridge that’s on a mission to make government more transparent and accountable. We love what we do, we have fun doing it, and we’re looking for new talent to help us rapidly grow our customer base across the US.
Our ground-breaking software platform has the potential to become the nation’s most popular tool for citizens to find election and ballot question results, and for government agencies to revolutionize the way they serve public requests for this vital information. The tool has already been selected by seven U.S. states and our goal is to expand into all other states, counties, and municipal governments — with your help.
Who are we looking for? You are an experienced or aspiring sales development representative with an interest in voting and democracy. You know how to hustle and perform outbound prospecting – high-volume outreach work on phone and email – to schedule demos with potential buyers, support our sales “closers” toward success, and have a blast doing it. You are focused on measurable results in whatever you do, you continually improve your processes to ensure you are hitting your targets, and you can show us the track record to prove it.
- Represent our company’s products and services with an ability to identify how our solutions meet customer needs
- Utilize cold-calling and email to set appointments and generate new sales opportunities
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Schedule calls between leads and sales executives
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Utilize sales enablement tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, SalesLoft, etc.) for prospecting, communicating and executing on sales strategies
- Track and report progress weekly, monthly, and quarterly to the founder
- Demonstrated success in sales, public speaking, teaching, and/or advocacy
- Excellent work ethic and follow-through
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent technology skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education)
- Prior sales experience preferred, but not required
Base salary and commissions commensurate with experience and demonstrated success, and health benefits. Rapid advancement, including bonuses and periodic compensation increases, is intended for the right candidate.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civera is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com